Monday, July 4, 2011

Martina Mcbride

0 comments

Martina Mcbride: The new exclusive from Martina McBride, "I'll love you through it," is another strong song and the singer's emotional power that his fans have actually come to love. Moving ballad about a woman fighting cancer was written by Ben Hayslip, Jimmy Yeary Yeary and his wife, Sonya Isaacs. "It was probably the 1st song I wrote [cancer]," says Hayslip nation flavor. "Sonia had the idea when he arrived that day. Sonya mother had breast cancer and has been a tough battle through it. We began with this song, and we really called Sonia's mother on the phone and put it on speaker. He probably spoke for about 45 minutes about what happened and how dad handled Sonya. "" She dropped the phone and started to mourn / The doctor has just confirmed their fears / Her husband hugged her and held her tight in cancer / no matter if they discriminate or thirty-eight / 3 babies need in your life / Me: "I know you are scared and I'm / But you are ne'er alone, I promise," McBride sings the 1st verse of the song emotionally.”The song is about a couple [saying]" Let's go through it, "said Hayslip." It's not just women but men too, "I'll love you through it. When you're weak, be strong / When you let go, I want / When you cry, I swear that I will be there to dry your eyes / When you feel lost and scared to death that you can't take a breath, / Just take the my hand, together we can do here / I love you through it, "McBride belts in the chorus. "It is one of the realest songs I've ever written," said Hayslip. "I sat there listening to tear his speech mother. I have ne'er had someone in my family go through breast cancer, knock on wood, but just to hear his story He was incredible. The things she had to do to stay alive, I think it's a big song, and I think it's a real song. Hopefully this song can change lives. Most of the time, we try to write funny, up-tempo, feel-good songs, but it will actually affect a large number of lives, I think. "Martina Mcbride

Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...