Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Amy Lee

0 comments

Amy Lee, Evanescence: this article related Amy Lee in this page. Amy Lee Derenthal, which is filled with the act of Kenney base director of development for the past five years, doesn't go to work Highline medical centre Foundation, Burien, announced nowadays. Derenthal, who became the senior housing and the organization of retirement at a time, in February 2006 when it wasn't without foundation, was hired as general manager R. Kevin McFeeley Kenney to raise awareness for donations and how they affect folk’s lives and society as a whole. In a memorandum Derenthal occupants said, 'a bit reluctantly, I resigned my location Kenney. I had a chance to stand up and take a stand, is a fine 1st step in my career. I desire to have a lot of experience; a day will bring me back to the top of the global. Seniors are my passion, I'm proud of what Kenney base is today, and the staff and the "culture of philanthropy" that have helped me to build. I know we'll keep in touch and I am glad to help as a volunteer and a "daughter of an alien" if necessary. The Kenney is part of my family. "Derenthal worked in West Seattle Senior Center, Capital Campaign Manager, and a role she took over later the expiration of a certificate in fundraising management. They came Kenney, she launched the annual fundraising brunch. The final (renamed in the spring of Champagne Bruch and Auction) was held final week with 164 folks taking part, "We have surpassed last year's try by 15%, and she says Kenney They had no basis when she was hired. It was launched in 2008, establishing a Board of Trustees. She wasn't actively seeking another job. "I found a call from a believed friend, and it seems that new jobs are, what the next life history step is for me, and it works, do more to give. The title is responsible for the development Highline Medical Center Foundation. Amy Lee, Evanescence

Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...