Tuesday, June 7, 2011

George Stephanopoulos

0 comments

George Stephanopoulos: That's what the former chief of staff of President Obama and the current mayor of Chicago said. Rahm Emanuel defended his former boss and told him he didn't see a trouble with the proposal on Israel's borders. I watched the entire speech. I looked at everything he says, in support of Israel and its security. And I saw the President, with whom I worked with," Emanuel said in an interview. "And he was consistent with Israel and security as its greatest concern. Emanuel called Obama AIPAC in his speech where he tried to clarify his vision for the Middle East. The president told the crowd did not need his former chief of staff to give you the best way to get re-elected is to avoid controversy - the suggestion that the 1967 agitation. I asked Emmanuel if the Democrats pro-Israel have the right to interfere with the proposed future peace agreements should be reviewed in the 1967 map. If they can watch the speech, they can see a second speech I read the speech, and looked the same president who withdrew from the Durban conference. The president was not clear use the UN for an independent action. It must be made in the negotiations, "he said." And I think the president, with whom I worked are online on Israeli military strategic advantage. George Stephanopoulos

Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...